(1)According to the theory, the mashing process can be applied over a wide range of temperatures, however in actual production, in order to make the enzymes fully play their role, and think about the other factors, main have two kinds of feeding temperature, one is in the lower temperature of 35℃-37℃, another is the higher temperature of 50℃.
(2)If the malt dissolved not enough, the mashing feeding temperature should be chosen between 35℃-37℃, this moment benefit to the leaching of various enzymes, can extend the function time of enzymes. P-glucanase, a proteolytic enzyme, amylase, and amylase start to dissolve at 35 ° C, once up to the best function temperature, these enzymes will play a role right now, easy to gain more fermentable sugar, then improve the final fermentation degree. If the malt dissolves well, the enzyme content is high, and the mashing feed temperature can be selected at 50 ° C, which greatly shortens the mashing time while ensuring the mashing effect.
(3)When you use the strong mashing way, like three times boiling and mashing way, the feed temperature should be low, because in each temperature stage(50℃、62℃、72℃) they will be stopped after mixing with wort, high-temperature feeding can’t finish this operation. The leaching mashing method is generally also a low-temperature feed, because the leaching mashing method does not have a cooking process, and in order to maximize the potential of the enzyme, it should be leached beforehand for various enzymes and stopped at the optimum temperature range.
Feedwater, pH5.5-6.5. Wash grain water, pH5.5-6.5. The adding of CaSO4, adjust the PH of wort. The gelatinization pot will heat up after feeding at 60 °C to avoid rancidity. Protein interregna and mashing interregna are too long, which leads to acidification of wort.
the whole malt, not add any ingredient, produce according to German Beer Purity Law-heat temperature to leach way.
45℃ add material —> 50 ℃（30min protein interregna）—>65 ℃ （70min Iodine test at the end）—>72 ℃ （10min）—>78 ℃ （10min）—>filter
(1)Before wort entre, connect the pipe from the wort to the hot water at 78 °C until the overflow filter plate, preheat the tank wall and exclusion tube and the bottom of the false bottom.
(2)Pump the mashing wort, and then turn on the cultivator to turn 3-5 turns after, then the mash is evenly distributed.
(3)still 10-30 minutes, make mash subside, form filter layer.
(4)The muddy wort is extracted through the wort valve or the wort pump, and the wort is returned to the tank for re-filtration until the wort is clarified, usually 10-15 minutes (call this process “reflow”).
(5)make the normal filtering, adjust and gradually increase the flow of wort, collect“first wort”, general this step continue 45-90 minutes.
(6)When the malt grains will show up or will leak, start the cultivating machine and loosen the malt grains.
(7) Spraying water to wash the grains, using continuous or 2 to 3 times washing the grains, while collecting the “second and third filter wort”, began to be cloudy, need to reflow until clarification.
(8)When the concentration of the washing grains residue is reduced to the process value (0.1°P, 1.0°P or 3.0°P), the filtration is finished, the agitator turned on, the malt grain discharge valve is opened, the malt grains discharge, and then clean the lauter tank.
Mainly gives beer cool bitter taste, gives beer specifically scent to improves beer non-biological stability. generally needs to add the hops and fragrant flowers two, then boil for 5 minutes, add the hops. In the boiling stop 5 minutes before, add fragrant flowers, the ratio of hops and fragrant flowers is 2 to 1.The principle of add hops“first good after bad, first new first old, first bitter after sweet, first less after much”.
* It is directly discharged indoors without any collection device.(no exhaust device), which is generally only applicable to small devices below 300L.
* Directly discharged to the outside through stainless steel pipes. (this steaming effect is good, but for the construction of the plant is very complicated. Not against the wall, not by the window, not by the rooftop, this type is not suitable)
* Equipped with circulating water tank and circulating water pump. (this way from the surface looks very normal, very good. But, in the process of use, circulating the water is easy to become hot, the steam exhaust effect is not very good.)
* Equipped circulating water tank, but it is not equipped with a circulating pump. I personally think that it is not necessary. Not only is the exhaust steam effect poor, but the condensate water tank also increases the equipment investment of the customer.
* It is equipped with a steam pipeline in the indoor and connected to tap water. Tap water is discharged from the bottom of the steam exhaust tube. This part of water can also be used as cleaning water to realize multiple utilization (this way has an also good effect).