1000l beer brewing equipment
|1000L Beer Brewing System||Grain Milling Unit [300~500kg/hr]||1set|
|1000L Two Vessel/HLT Brewhouse [MLT+KWT+20HL HLT]||1unit|
|2000L Fermentation Tank/Unitank||4sets|
|2000L Bright Beer Tank||1set|
|Glycol Chilling Unit
[2000L GWT + 2x5HP Chiller+Pipeline]
|Brewery Instrumental Control Cabinet||1set|
|100L Portable CIP Cart [Two Tanks]||1set|
|1-Station Keg Filler||1set|
|2-Station 2-Tank Auto Keg Rinser||1set|
|8-Station Semiauto Bottling Machine||1unit|
|100kg/hr Automatic Gas Steam Boiler||1set|
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone