|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440)v/50 (60)Hz
Single Phase/ 220(110, 240v)/50(60)Hz
|Heating Source||Steam/Directly Fired|
10bbl turnkey beer brewing system
|UNIT 1||Grain miller||Grain crushing||Necessary|
|UNIT 2||Flexible Auger||Conveyor the malt from miller to mash tun||Optional|
|UNIT 3||Brew house||Grain mashing, lautering, wort boiling, whirlpool, hot water supply||Necessary|
|UNIT 4||Fermentation Tank||Wort Fermentation or maturation||Necessary|
|UNIT 5||Filtration Unit||Beer filtration||Optional|
|UNIT 6||Bright Beer Tank||Beer maturation / conditioning / serving / filtered beer receiving||Optional|
|UNIT 7||Glycol Chilling Unit||Glycol water supply for wort, cooling and fermentation cooling||Necessary|
|UNIT 8||Controlling Unit||Brewhouse controlling
Bright beer tank controlling
|UNIT 9||CIP Unit||Supply caustic liquid and sterilization liquid for all tanks cleaning||Necessary|
|UNIT 10||Keg Filler and Washer||Filling kegs and washing kegs||Optional|
|UNIT 11||Bottling Machine||Rinsing / Filling / Capping / Labeling bottles||Optional|
|UNIT 12||Assisting purchased facilities||Water treating equipment
Steam Boiler, burner
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone