200L Nano Brewing Equipment Brewhouse
Our 200L brewhouse is mainly used for home brewing, someone’s hobby, recipe testing, laboratory etc.
With the development of economy, more and more people are willing to pay for their amateur using.
200L brewhouse produced by us could meet with these requirements.
Our brewhouse is the system for beer brewing from the beginning of mashing process stage until the wort is cooled then passed into fermenters. Both decoction mashing and infusion mashing can be done with our equipment.
200L Brewhouse Vessels With Different Combinations
200L Mash/Lauter Tun+200L Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun+200L Hot Liquor Tank
200L Mash/Lauter Tun/Whirlpool Tank Combine Vessel+200L Kettle Tun
200L Mash/Lauter Tun/Hot Liquor Tank Combine Vessel+200L Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
Other combinations are available to meet your specific requirements.
|Material:||SUS304,SUS316 or Red Copper|
|Appearance:||SUS,Mirror SUS, Luxury Red Copper|
|Heat Insulation:||Polyurethane or Rock Wool|
|Certification:||CE,UL and ISO|
|Controlling System:||Temperature, Pressure Auto Control/ PLC, HMI or Touch Panel|
|Electric Supply:||3Phase/380(220, 415,440…)v/50 (60)Hz
Single Phase/220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
or As Special Request
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone