1.3000L stainless steel beer fermenter Introduction
There are three main fermentation methods, warm, cool and wild or spontaneous.
Fermentation may take place in open or closed vessels.
There may be a secondary fermentation which can take place in the brewery, in the cask or in the bottle.
In general, yeasts such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae are fermented at warm temperatures between 15 and 20 °C (59 and 68 °F), occasionally as high as 24 °C (75 °F),
while the yeast used by Brasserie Dupont for saison ferments even higher at 29 C (84 F) to 35 °C (95 F).
They generally form a foam on the surface of the fermenting beer,
as during the fermentation process its hydrophobic surface causes the flocs to adhere to CO2 and rise; because of this,
they are often referred to as “topcropping” or “topfermenting”– though this distinction is less clear in modern brewing with the use of cylindro-conical tanks.
Generally, warmfermented beers are ready to drink within three weeks after the beginning of fermentation,
although some brewers will condition them for several months.
Lager is beer that has been cool fermented at around 10C (50 F), compared to typical warm fermentation temperatures of 18 °C (64 F).
It is then stored for 30 days or longer close to the freezing point,
and during this storage sulphur components developed during fermentation dissipate.
3.Specification and Pictures of 3000L Beer Fermenter
|Tank Capacity||3000L (+25% Headspace minimum)|
|Interior Shell||SUS304 full welded; TH=4mm|
|Exterior Shell||SUS304 full welded; TH=2mm|
|Glycol Jacket||Dimpled plate on cone and side|
|Manway||Manhole on waist(Top mounted for special request)|
We offers flexible Brewhouse / Brew Kettle designs to ensure that optimal efficiency is achieved while including all requirements that a customer may have (such as spacing, tank distribution, etc.) Producing a high quality beer requires consistent brews and although experience plays a crucial rolein the process, the limiting factor is the quality of the Brewhouse being used. Having a high quality Brewhouse will ensure that you have the necessary tools to keep the same flavor profile with every batch!
2) 100% certified 304L sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components. Zero mild steel in our brewhouse, kettles or brew deck.
3) A Mash out manway and true Vee-Wire False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning
3) Manway for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone