The followings are just for reference, actual consumption depends on customer's processing technology.
|Consumption of malt||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200kg||400kg|
|Consumption of hop||60g||120g||180g||300g||600g||1.2kg|
1) For Millerit is new type which has lower noise and make less grain dust than the old. Another advantage, the belt for the new type is inside, which is more safe and easily operate.
2) For brewhouseit will change as the capacity, also it is can be customized according to the customers’ requirements. Basically it has many configurations as follows:
2 Vessel Brewhouse
- Mash/Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
- Mash/Lauter Tun/Hot Liquor Tank Combi vessel + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
- Mash/Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool + Hot Liquor Tank
3 Vessel Brewhouses
- Mash/Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool Tun
- Mash(kettle) Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
4 Vessel Brewhouses
- Mash(kettle) Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool
5 Vessel Brewhouses
- Mash Tun + Lauter Tun + Boil Kettle + Whirlpool+ Holding Kettle