Technical Parameters for 5000L / 50HL Beer Equipment
|Output / Brew||5000L|
|Brews / Day||2~4|
|Output / Month||300,000~600,000L|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220, 415,440)v/50 (60)Hz|
|Heating Source||Steam/Directly Fired|
Configuration List for 5000L / 50HL Beer Equipment
|1||Grain Milling Unit||Rolling Miller||2000-2500kg/hr||Double roller Speed differential|
|Flexible Auger||2t/h||Stainless steel screw PVC pipe|
|2||Brewhouse Unit||Mash tun||5000L||Steam jacket on bottom and side Agitator inside Wort hydrator mounted top of mash tun|
|Lauter tun||5000L||Grain rake with VFD Laser cutting V-wire False Bottom Easyclean and detachable sparging spray ring Multihole wort collect ring(optional) Anti-rinser(optional)|
|Kettle Tun||5000L||Steam Jacket on bottom and side Steam vent with condensate ring for kettle stack|
|Hot water tank||10000L|
|Heat exchanger||30M2||SUS304 plate|
|3||Fermentation unit||Fermenter||10000L/20000L||Glyco cooling jacket on cone and bottom Side or top manway CIP arm and CO2 blow off arm Mechanical relief valve Shockproof pressure gauge Rotating racking arm Dry hopping port Carbonation stone Sight level|
|4||Filtration unit(optional)||Kieselguhr Filter||5000kg/hr||Pressured candle type DE filter|
|5||Bright beer tank||Bright beer tank||10000L/20000L||Glyco cooling jacket on cone and bottom Side or top manway CIP arm and CO2 blow off arm Mechanical relief valve Shockproof pressure gauge Rotating racking arm Dry hopping port Carbonation stone Sight level|
|6||Glycol Chilling Unit||Glycol Water Tank||10000L||Insulated conical top and sloped bottom|
|Cold Water Tank||10000L||Dimple plate on side wall|
|7||Control unit||Brewhouse controlling||PLC control with touch screen for special|
|Fermentation Controling||PLC control with touch screen for special|
|8||CIP||Caustic Tank||1000L||electric heating element inside|
|Sterile Water Tank||1000L|
|9||Others||Option||Can be Customized||Auger System|
|Piping flow panel for Brewhouse|
|Brewhouse Separate PLC Controller|
- Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Stainless steel cladding is even the unique because of easy maintenance and clean
- Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
- All pipings, pipes maniford and fittings
- Function: Used for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Single, double, triple or more size as brewhouse is common used in commercial breweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- Roof walkway is for special request
- Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket both bottom and top.
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
- Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa. (MPa can be customized).
Auxiliary EquipmentWe offers all necessary peripheral equipment (bottling equiment) to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
— Malt Milling Unit
- Function: It is used for malt milling.It is the first part of beer brewing equipment.
- Component: Malt miller, belt, belt pulley, motor, and so on.
- Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel for optional.
- Flexible or steel auger or a bucket type conveyor to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
— Cooling Unit
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
— Controlling Unit
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
- Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves etc are included
- PLC with touch screen panel for special request
— Beer Dispense
- Semiauto or automatic bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling etc
- Semiauto or automatic canning machine
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
— Cleaning Unit
- Function: Used for cleaning and washing.
- Component: Disinfection tank, Alkali tank (with heating element), cleaning pump and etc. It is the seventh part of beer brewing equipment.
- Purpose: Equipped with wheel, easy to move and operate, washing all tanks when it finishing brewing.
— Other Facilities
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil free air compressor
- Brewery lab instruments for beer quality test