Industrial Glycol Chiller for Beer Cooling System
Design of Beer Cooling Glycol Chiller
(1). Design waterproof ,suitable using outside and in house.
(2) Design working condition ambient temperature from -20C degree to +50C degree.
(3). Working condition: good air circulation place to discharge the heat.
(4). Remote and local control available.
(5). Power off – Auto strart up turn on function supported.
(6). Inlet and outlet pipe stainless steel;
Cooling capacity : 5.7kw~83.6kw
Horse power : 5hp~50hp
Outlet temperature : -10C ~ +30C, can be adjusted on the chiller control panel
Electric power supply available : 3PH-208V/220V/380V/415V/460V-50Hz/60Hz
Features for beer cooling Glycol Chiller
1). Brand and durable Scroll type compressor: Copeland, Danfoss, and Panasonic.
2).Three type evaporator support different working circuit.
A.Tank with coil, easy clearance
B. Shell and tube, high efficient
C. Brazed plate heat exchanger type( BPHE)
3). High efficient V type condenser: Screw copper tube covered aluminum fins
4). Expansion valve: Emerson
5) .Iron and stainless steel pump for different option
6). Buffer tank installed inside chiller optional
7). Inbuilt iron or stainless steel circulation water pump
8). Muti- protection devices: -Compressor inner protection,Over current protection,High/low pressure protection ,Over temperature protection ,Flow switch,Phase sequence/phase missing protection,Low coolant level protection,Anti freezing protection ,Exhaust overheat protection
A perfect solution is always for you!
Specification for beer cooling Glycol Chiller
1. With export standard bubble film packaging, then for wooden case packaging for alone beer tanks and less brewery equipment.-LCL shipping.
2. If more tanks or complete set of brewery, with bubble film packaging, the for containers for FCL shipping.
3. By bulk carrier or independent containers, the size and quantity rely on the configurations and capacity.
We have been sold a large great number of brewing equipment to Euro, and USA, and other countries.
There brewing equipment are adopted stainless steel 304/316L, and have passed the ISO CE PED TUV Certificate, and other pressure certificate.
In order to make you believe our company, now, enclosed our certificate to lessen your worries.