1. Introduction of beer fermentation tanks
Beer fermentation tanks are also called CCT’s (Cylindrical Conical Tanks), FV’s (Fermentation Vessel), conical fermenter,primary fermentor or unitanks as they are used both for fermenting and lagering.Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer.
Lagerings takes place after fermenting and is the time given to the beer to stabilize and age after fermenting.
TBE stainless steel fermenters can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets
and are mostly equipped with accessories such as overpressure and under pressure valve,
CIP cleaning jet, sanitary sample valve, manhole,etc
The design of TBE fermenters is based on our vast beer knowledge and especially the conical fermenter
bottom and the fact that we combine fermentation and maturation in the same vessel is very important.
When calculating your fermenting and lagering capacity and configuration sufficient time
for fermenting and lagering to produce quality beers must be taken into consideration.
|Beer fermentation tanks||25% head space||Dimple cooling jacket on cone and bottom|
|Tri clamp CIP ball|
|60 degree cone bottom|
|Perlick style full sanitary sampling valve|
|Carbonation port and level tube for special request|
- Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Stainless steel cladding is even the unique because of easy maintenance and clean
- Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
- All pipings, pipes maniford and fittings
- Function: Used for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Single, double, triple or more size as brewhouse is common used in commercial breweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- Roof walkway is for special request
- Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket both bottom and top.
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
- Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa. (MPa can be customized).